Single Wick Candle – Sweet sunset
Size 150 g
WHAT DOES IT SMELL?
• Green foliage
• Marine notes
• Soy and kerosene wax
WHAT IS IT FOR?
For the home
WHAT DOES IT DO?
• Perfume your environment
HOW TO USE IT?
• Light your candle with a match or lighter to enjoy its fragrance.
• Cut the wick to 0.5cm before lighting it
GOOD TO KNOW
• Single cotton wick
• Made in Charlevoix, Quebec
• Burn time approximately 35 hours in 3-hour intervals
ADVICE FOR USE
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable materials.
• Do not move the candle while it is burning. Place the wick straight and cut it to ½ cm.
• Extinguish if the candle is completely liquefied.
• Do not leave burning unattended and keep out of reach of children.
Soy wax, kerosene.