- For the home, office or any living space.
What does it do?
Diffuses a delicate fragrance
Good to know
- Allows to have a constant perfume
- Can last 2 to 4 months.
- Low maintenance
- Add more sticks for stronger fragrance
- Delicately perfumes
How to use it?
- Unscrew the cap, carefully remove the plastic stopper and screw the cap back on.
- Place the sticks in the glass bottle and space them out in a fan shape for optimal diffusion.
- After a few hours, the sticks will absorb the fragrance by capillary action and naturally release a pleasant aroma into the air.
- Turn the reeds over periodically depending on the intensity of the fragrance desired.
- Keep away from flames and sparks. MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- FIRST AID CONTAINS: Perfume, Alcohol Denat. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly for 15 minutes.
- Carefully unscrew the plug, replace the plastic plug with the wooden plug with opening.
Parfum. Alcohol Denat.
Delivery and shipping costs
Rates per order start at $9.95 for regular service, plus taxes. These rates are fixed and established regardless of the address, the province, or the number of items in the order.
Standard shipping is free on purchases of $65 or more before taxes in Quebec and Ontario and on purchases of $85 or more before taxes for the rest of Canada*.
* This offer does not apply to orders shipped to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories.
* Canada only
Orders for items in stock at our warehouse must be processed within two business days, plus 3 to 7 business days for regular delivery service. Dans un Jardin cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery due to the carrier (Canada Post).