No-Rinse Hand Sanitizing Gel – Coton flower
WHAT DOES IT SMELL?
• Coton flower
• Vanilla musk
• 70% pharmaceutical grade ethyl alcohol: kills bacteria
• Bota Biome Complex: Goldenrod, Elderberry, Canada Goldenseal*
WHO IS IT FOR?
All skin types
WHAT DOES IT DO?
• Effective in destroying bacteria
• Provides antiseptic cleaning
• Prevents the spread of bacteria
HOW TO USE IT?
Apply a small amount - 3 ml - in the palm of your hand and rub for at least 30 seconds and allow to dry.
GOOD TO KNOW
• For personal hand hygiene
• "An NPN on the label means that the product has been assessed by Health Canada and is considered safe, of high quality, and provides the benefits claimed on the label." Excerpt from Health Canada, Fact Sheet No. 5
* BOTA BIOME COMPLEX
This synergy of local plants respects the pH and the cutaneous microbiome and brings balance to the skin's flora.
Medicinal Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol) 70%
Non-medicinal ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Sambucus Canadensis Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Triethanolamine.